Just in time for the holidays, ServiceNow is launching its latest campaign, “Let’s workflow it,” featuring the “CEO of the North Pole” himself!“Let’s workflow it” is a call to action for C-suite everywhere to see what’s possible when digital workflows help simplify the complexities in their businesses.
In 2020, businesses have faced significant challenges – from adapting to remote work and disrupted value chains to navigating unprecedented economic, social and political changes. This has forced leaders not just to re-examine how their businesses are run, but to pivot their business models. ServiceNow provides C-suite leaders and business decision makers with digital workflow solutions that make work, work better for people.
Led by agency partner BBDO San Francisco the new campaign is a light-hearted nod to the many real challenges addressed by C-suite today, and states that “Whatever your business is facing, let’s workflow it.”
“Behind every great experience is a great workflow. Our campaign shows the power of workflows – not only for that holiday business most vivid in our imagination, but for our customers, whose real-world stories bring to life how digital workflows have transformed their organizations. Whatever challenge a business is facing, ServiceNow will workflow it,” notes Alan Marks, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, ServiceNow.
The campaign shows how digital workflows transform even the most famously reliable of operations – starting with Santa’s Workshop. After a particularly challenging year for Santa Claus as “CEO,” he and his workshop become re-energized by the possibilities that digital workflows have for making his operation more resilient as he works to deliver joy to millions of children around the globe. Watch the film, directed by Traktor’s Sam Larsson, below:
ALSO READ: Foot Locker launches “12 Days of Greatness”
“What ServiceNow does is so innovative it can be hard to depict in advertising. But by using a CEO and a business that are so widely understood, it gives us the perfect platform to explain ServiceNow in terms people get and in ways people will love”, says Matt Miller, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO San Francisco.
In addition to ServiceNow’s impact on Santa’s Workshop, the company has recently partnered with the NBA, Uber and Zoom to deliver workflow solutions, including COVID-19 safety protocols to aid in the safe return to the workplace, customer service management, and IT platform management.
The full 360 national campaign will roll out beginning 11/24, through Q1 of 2021, with spots airing during Thanksgiving Day NFL and Christmas Day NBA.
- Alan Marks: Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, ServiceNow
- Vasken Guiragossian: VP, Global Brand + Advertising, ServiceNow
- Hubert Shum: Sr. Director of Creative, Brand Experience
- Jenny Salcedo: Senior Director – Creative Operations, Global Brand
AGENCY: BBDO San Francisco
- David Lubars: Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Worldwide
- Matt Miller: Chief Creative Officer, BBDO San Francisco
- Jim Lesser: CEO, BBDO San Francisco
- Jakub Szymanski: Creative Director
- Eric Liebhauser: Creative Director
- Stephen Spesh Kay: Executive Producer
- Ashleigh Serrao: VP, Sr. Account Director
- Elizabeth Clarity: Management Supervisor
- Melissa Miller: SVP, Planning Director
- Neil Slotterback: Planning Director
- Kristie Lee: Comms Planner Director
- Jacqueline Djanikian: Business Affairs
Production Company: Traktor
- Leanne Amos: Executive Producer
- Sam Larsson: Director