Since 2017, Reel 360 News has had an ongoing mission to keep our readers informed on national news and trends in advertising, advertising, film, TV, streaming, digital, social, politics, production, post-production, gaming, superhero news, cosplay and celebrities.
A brainchild of owner/publisher Barbara Roche, Reel 360 News began small with big ideas. The goal was simple – we wanted to cover advertising and film nationally. It started with a ‘Reel LA’ column in our sister publication and grew into Reel 360 News, a national publication, covering Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and more.
We want our readers to feel when they read a story in Reel 360 News, it’s like having a conversation with friends at work. So, you’ll find our reporting styles range from the very business-like (when necessary) to casual and flip when we can.
Our drive is to deliver news in an every-man conversational approach. We’re not afraid to give our opinions and we’re definitely not afraid to tell the tough story when called upon.
As we grow, Reel 360 is quickly becoming the trusted source for news, information, industry trends, new campaigns, and the people behind the scenes in advertising, film, TV, music, digital, social and entertainment. In the last year, we have experienced 250% growth. Yes, you read that correctly.
Our audience includes:
- Agencies: Ad Agency Chief Creative Officers, Creative Directors, Heads of Production/Integrated Production & Producers, Digital Producers, Copywriters, Art Directors, Social Content Creators and Influencers, The One Club, Cannes
- Brands: Brand managers, production & marketing execs
- Movie studios: TV/Cable/Online networks: Development Executives, Showrunners, Producers, Senior Writers,
- Guilds: WGA East and West, SAG-AFTRA, DGA, IATSE, Cinematographers, Teamsters
- Independent Filmmakers, Actors, Actresses, Casting Directors
- Production, Post, Editing, VFX, Animation, Music & Sound companies: AICP, Owners, Managing Directors, Exec Producers, Producers, Showrunners, Directors, Cinematographers, Editors, Colorists, Grips, Visual Effects Supervisors /artists, Animation artists, Production Designers, Composers, Sound Designers, Reps, Audio Mixers, etc
- Comic Book: Superhero fans, Creators, Influencers
- Public Relations: Executives
Some of the 25+ countries reading Reel 360:
United States, Canada, The United Kingdom, India, Australia, Germany, Spain, France, Thailand, Phillipines, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Argentina, Finland, Egypt, Jamaica, Israel, Chile, Pakistan
Our content is original, authoritative, written by industry experts, exclusive to our readers and relevant to your business.
There’s something new and interesting every day. Don’t miss a breaking story. Sign up for our elerts by going to Subscribe on our menu bar.
The REEL is about YOU. When founder, Ruth Ratny began chronicling the Chicago film industry as founder of Screen Magazine in 1974, she forged a community that never existed before. Your participation is what continues to weave the fabric of this community and make it strong.
We want to hear from you. It doesn’t matter if you’re a single entrepreneur or head of a big company. A copywriter or a comic book artist. Our readers want to know about you, just as you turn to Reel 360 to know about them.
Tell us what’s going on with you: projects, promotions, new hires, new space, awards, innovations, ideas, opinions — all welcome.
Share your news. Send us a note, a full-blown press release, or an idea for a story or interview. Include your name and phone number.
Email our editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Roche, Owner/Publisher — (312) 274-9980
Colin Costello, Reel 360 Editor — (323) 351-6467
Jessica Velle, Columnist, Social Media Manager — (310) 806-3757
Joia DaVida, Contributing Writer — email@example.com
Megan Penn, Contributing Writer – firstname.lastname@example.org