Since 2019, Reel 360 has had an ongoing mission to keep our readers informed on national news and trends in advertising, advertising, film, TV, streaming, digital, social, politics, production, post-production, gaming, superhero news, cosplay and celebrities.
A brainchild of owner/publisher Barbara Roche, 360 began small with big ideas. The goal was simple – we wanted to cover advertising and film nationally. And so it began with a Reel LA column in sister pub, Reel Chicago. Now two years later, our biggest markets are Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Milwaukee and Atlanta.
We also expanded from advertising to studio films (as well as independent), award shows, TV and eventually politics and cosplay.
Unlike other publications out there, we want our readers to feel like when they read a story in 360, that they are having a conversation with friends at work. So, you’ll find our reporting styles range from the very business-like (when necessary) to casual and flip when we can.
Our drive is to deliver news in an every-man conversational approach. We’re not afraid to give our opinions (like our founder Ruth Ratny) and we’re definitely not afraid to tell the tough story when called upon.
In the past year, Reel 360 is quickly becoming the trusted source for news, information, industry trends, new campaigns, and the people behind the scenes in advertising, film, TV, music, digital, social and entertainment. In the last year, we have experienced 250% growth. Yes, you read that correctly.
Our audience includes:
- Agencies: Ad Agency Chief Creative Officers, Creative Directors, Heads of Production/Integrated Production & Producers, Digital Producers, Copywriters, Art Directors, Social Content Creators and Influencers, The One Club, Cannes
- Brands: Brand managers, production & marketing execs
- Movie studios: TV/Cable/Online networks: Development Executives, Showrunners, Producers, Senior Writers,
- Guilds: WGA East and West, SAG-AFTRA, DGA, IATSE, Cinematographers, Teamsters
- Independent Filmmakers, Actors, Actresses, Casting Directors
- Production, Post, Editing, VFX, Animation, Music & Sound companies: AICP, Owners, Managing Directors, Exec Producers, Producers, Showrunners, Directors, Cinematographers, Editors, Colorists, Grips, Visual Effects Supervisors /artists, Animation artists, Production Designers, Composers, Sound Designers, Reps, Audio Mixers, etc
- Comic Book: Superhero fans, Creators, Influencers
- Public Relations: Executives
Some of the 25+ countries reading Reel 360:
Canada, The United Kingdom, India, Australia, Germany, Spain, France, Thailand, Phillipines, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Argentina, Finland, Egypt, Jamaica, Israel, Chile, Pakistan
Our content is original, authoritative, written by industry experts, exclusive to our readers and relevant to your business.
There’s something new and interesting every day. Don’t miss a breaking story. Sign up for our elerts by going to Subscribe on our menu bar.
The REEL is about YOU. When our founder, Ruth Ratny, began chronicling the Chicago film industry, she forged a community that never existed before. Your participation is what continues to weave the fabric of this community and make it strong.
We want to hear from you. It doesn’t matter if you’re a single entrepreneur or head of a big company. A copywriter or a comic book artist. Our readers want to know about you, just as you turn to Reel 360 to know about them.
Tell us what’s going on with you: projects, promotions, new hires, new space, awards, innovations, ideas, opinions — all welcome.
Share your news. Send us a note, a full-blown press release, or an idea for a story or interview. Include your name and phone number.
Email our editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Founder, Ruth L Ratny
Reel Chicago’s founder, Ruth L Ratny, knew her stuff. She was an award-winning writer/producer of broadcast and corporate content before founding the original Screen Magazine that forged a community where none existed nearly forty years ago.
Reel 360 was her dream, now brought to life.
Barbara Roche, Owner/Publisher — (312) 274-9980, email@example.com
Colin Costello, West Coast Editor — (323) 351-6467, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Velle, Columnist, Social Media Manager — (310) 806-3757, Jessica@reel360.com
Dan Patton, Contributor
Joia DaVida, Contributor, Advertising sales — (407) 416-9889
Advertising sales — (312) 274-9980, email@example.com