Reel 360 News is the trusted source for news, information, industry trends, new campaigns, and the people behind the scenes in advertising, film, TV, music, digital, social and entertainment since 2004.
Speak Directly to Industry Influencers and Potential Clients!
The Reel 360 News audience includes:
- Agencies: Ad Agency Chief Creative Officers, Creative Directors, Heads of Production/Integrated Production & Producers, Digital Producers, Copywriters, Art Directors, Social Content Creators and Influencers, The One Club, Cannes
- Brands: Brand managers, production & marketing execs
- Movie studios: TV/Cable/Online networks: Development Executives, Showrunners, Producers, Senior Writers,
- Guilds: WGA East and West, SAG-AFTRA, DGA, IATSE, Cinematographers, Teamsters
- Independent Filmmakers, Actors, Actresses, Casting Directors
- Production, Post, Editing, VFX, Animation, Music & Sound companies: AICP, Owners, Managing Directors, Exec Producers, Producers, Showrunners, Directors, Cinematographers, Editors, Colorists, Grips, Visual Effects Supervisors /artists, Animation artists, Production Designers, Composers, Sound Designers, Reps, Audio Mixers, etc
- Comic Book: Superhero fans, Creators, Influencers
- Public Relations: Executives
Some of the 25+ countries reading Reel 360 News:
Canada, The United Kingdom, India, Australia, Germany, Spain, France, Thailand, Phillipines, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Argentina, Finland, Egypt, Jamaica, Israel, Chile, Pakistan
Laser Focus Your Message with Reel 360 News…
Your Ad in Reel 360 provides a high-impact direct link to the decision-makers you need to reach. Reel 360 offers you a vehicle by which you stand out with a daily presence to the ever-increasing followers/subscribers of our website and social media.
Announce: Company launch, new division, new production, new film festival, location, hires, creative and business services, hardware sales and rentals, industry awards
Showcase: New campaigns in our Reel Ad of the Week, new films, new webseries, new digital work new division, new hardware and technology
Between our digital platform, elerts and ZOOM interviews, our daily editions are packed with timely & relevant news and features dominating our days in this wonderful, challenging creative world we exist in.
Reel 360 News EDITORIAL CALENDAR:
January: Sundance, Super Bowl, Awards Season (Red Carpets, Golden Globes, Industry Awards)
February: Super Bowl, The Reel Black List (highlighting Black Professionals from the industry), Black History Month, Valentines Day, Awards Season, The Oscars
March: Reel Women (Profiles of Women from the industries), Baseball, NBA, Summer Movie Season
April: April Fools, Major League Baseball, NBA Playoffs
May: Mother’s Day, Asian Heritage Month, Network Upfronts, Cannes (For Film)
June: AICP Week, Cannes (for Advertising) Pride, Summer Issue
July/August: Back to School
September: New TV season, Colcoa French Film Festival, Latino Heritage Month 9/15-10/15
October: Advertising Week, Halloween, American Film Market, AFI Sponsored by Audi
November: AFI Film Festival, Holiday Gift Guide
December: The Holidays
Navigating The New Normal
With the world and the United States in its current state, now is the best time you could ask for to start your branding campaign. There are still plenty of business opportunities that exist in this new normal.
Here’s a brief run-down on Reel 360 digital and elert options:
Reel 360 News website
Constant and relevant news coverage, features, interviews, and new work
- 120,000+ views
- 90,000+ unique monthly visitors
Reel 360 News Ad sizes:
Logo Banner: 655×115
Top Banner: 728×90
Rotating Center Banner: 728×90
Sidebar Large Square: 250×250
Sidebar Half Square: 125×250
Sidebar Small Square: 125×125
Purchase Options: Monthly, Quarterly, Annually.
Ads can start any day of the week.
The Reel 360 elert newsletter (M, W, F) HTML
Received by 10,000 opt-in subscribers, M, W, F, your banner goes directly into potential clients’ in-boxes along with the day’s news & information!
Reel 360 News Elert Ad sizes:
File formats: JPEG, GIF, Animated Gif.
Purchase Options: weekly (M, W, F)
Request a Reel 360 News Rate Card
Send an email to publisher, Barbara Roche, Barb@reel360.com and write “Reel 360 advertising rates” in the subject line.
We welcome your Reel 360 news
For maximum marketing impact, combine your advertising with a promotion about your business. Make a bigger name for yourself by getting your news out there. Send us a note or a PR release about your latest project, new space, new acquisitions, awards, etc.