As the NFL nears what is surely to be a strange season due to COVID-19 pandemic, we are beginning to see the league’s stars appear in new advertising. Building on the success of its Super Bowl LIV (‘#YoGlutes’) and NFL Draft (‘Flex Your Cryceps’) ads, Oikos Triple Zero is releasing two new, hilariously relatable ads, starring New York Giants (and former Penn State star) running back Saquon Barkley, as part of its Stronger Makes Everything Better campaign.
The ads, created by New York-based Lightning Orchard, celebrate all forms of strength and the protein-packed products that help people stay strong, both on and off the field!
The two ads showcase Barkley flexing his protein-packed muscles as he musters the strength to tackle some of the toughest at-home challenges like struggling to open a stubborn pickle jar and hauling every grocery bag from the car to the kitchen in one trip. Watch the two new spots directed by Arts & Sciences Matt Aselton below:
ALSO READ: Silk Almondmilk connects neighbors creatively
Whether you’re schlepping in groceries or doing battle with a pickle jar, Oikos Triple Zero is designed to provide an excellent source of high-quality protein per serving to help you build and maintain strong muscles as part of a healthy diet and exercise routine.
The Oikos® Triple Zero product portfolio includes:
- Oikos® Triple Zero nonfat yogurt, the Official Yogurt of the NFL and No. 1 high-protein yogurt in the U.S., is packed with 15g of high-quality protein and has 0g of added sugar*, 0g of artificial sweeteners, and 0g of fat per 5.3oz. cup. (*not a low-calorie food)
- Reformulated Oikos Pro™ drinks are packed with 25g of protein, 0g added sugar and 9 essential amino acids. Plus, calcium and minerals that help build strong bones. The Coffee and Caramel Macchiato flavors also feature caffeine that’s equivalent to one cup of coffee per 12 fl. oz serving
- New Oikos Pro™ bars are made with real nut butters and boast 20g of protein per bar, have no artificial flavors and are a good source of fiber.
Subscribe: Sign up for our FREE e-lert here. Stay on top of the latest advertising, film, TV, entertainment and production news!
Fans can watch ‘One Trip’ and ‘Yogurt Strength’ by visiting YouTube.com/OikosYogurt or on NFL.com, the NFL Network and network TV through October.
AGENCY: Lightning Orchard
- Jeff Kling- Chief Creative Officer
- Jimm Lasser- Executive Creative Director
- Laura Janness- Chief Strategy Officer
- Barney Robinson- Chief Executive Officer
- Sherri Levy- Head of Production/Producer
- Bergan Foley-Account Director
- Conor Dooley-Creative Director
- Alex Nguyen- Strategy Director
- Grady Linnihan-Copywriter
- Perry Morton- Art Director
- Brooke Barker- Copywriter
- Susan Land -Art Director
- Mister Brumfield-Business Affairs
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Arts & Sciences
- Matt Aselton – Director
- John Benson – Executive Producer
- Christa Skotland – Head of Production
- Zoe Odlum – Producer
- Mihai Malaimare – DP
EDIT: Arcade Editorial
- Geoff Hounsell – Editor
- Sila Soyer – Partner/Ep
- Ellen Lavery – Post producer
- Max Hoffman – Assistant editor
ONLINE / GFX: ARCADE EDIT
- Tristian Wake – Flame Artist
- Mark Popham – Flame Assistant
- Scott Pallo – AfterEffects Artist
MIX: Sound Lounge
Mixer Tommy Jucarone
COLOR: Company 3
Colorist Tim Masick
MUSIC: New Math
95 Reddo ‘Times 10’