In line with the gradually rising trend of returning to the office, ServiceNow is one of the first to address companies facing uncharted territory and has positioned themselves as a strategic partner; helping to ease C-Suite anxieties about returning to the workplace by providing critical tools to help prepare organizations for a safe and confident return.
To promote ServiceNow’s new Safe Workplace suite, which helps organizations prepare for a return to the workplace with apps that enable workforce and workplace readiness, the brand released a series of new ads that are all too relatable.
Produced with strategic agency partner BBDO San Francisco, ServiceNow’s latest work positions the brand as a leader helping organizations return to the workplace confidently and safely in an appropriately humorous manner.
“This is one case where the core insight is painfully obvious. People are experiencing myriad emotions about returning to work. I feel that way, my neighbor feels that way, so does my mom, my cousin, my co-workers. This tightrope we’re all walking allows us to showcase the amazing benefit of ServiceNow. It lets us tell the world in a way that everyone can relate to, which is really rare for a B2B workflow company.” said Matt Miller, CCO, BBDO San Francisco.
The campaign has come full circle – following its first spot “Taking Care of Business,” which demonstrated how the Now Platform allowed a rapid, simple transition into working from home.
Set to a cover of the Spinners’ classic Working My Way Back to You, the new campaign comically addresses many consumers’ new reluctance to leave the comforts of their home office for the actual office, using recurring ServiceNow characters to lightheartedly play into the notion that everyone will approach the return to the workplace in their own way – and that’s absolutely okay.
“Our campaign takes a human and humorous approach to a critically important challenge all companies face — ensuring employees feel healthy and safe returning to the workplace. ServiceNow’s Safe Workplace app suite delivers the workflows that help our customers reopen with confidence.” said Alan Marks, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at ServiceNow.
The spots will run on TV channels like CNBC, Golf Network, TNT, ESPN and online.
- CHIEF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, SERVICENOW: Alan Marks
- VP, GLOBAL BRAND + ADVERTISING, SERVICENOW: Vasken Guiragossian
- SR. DIRECTOR OF CREATIVE, BRAND EXPERIENCE: Hubert Shum
- SENIOR DIRECTOR – CREATIVE OPERATIONS, GLOBAL BRAND: Jenny Salcedo
- CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Matt Miller
- CEO, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Jim Lesser
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Jakub Szymanski
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Eric Liebhauser
- SR. ART DIRECTOR, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Josh Eithun
- COPYWRITER, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Mark Donnelly
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Stephen Spesh Kay
- BUSINESS AFFAIRS, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Jacqueline Djanikian
- SR. VP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Ashleigh Serrao
- ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Elizabeth Clarity
- SR. VP PLANNING DIRECTOR, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Mellissa Miller
- SR. COMMS PLANNER, BBDO SAN FRANCISCO: Kristie Lee
PRODUCTION COMPANY: ArtClass
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Rebecca Niles
- DIRECTOR: Vincent Peone