What do you get when you combine Jack’s fun-loving, foodie energy with an iconic streetwear brand? A tasty, comfy collaboration that has street cred. In the latest campaign created by David&Goliath, Jack in the Box teams up with media AOR Carat and partners Diamond Supply Co., and NTWRK to launch the new Eat-Leisure apparel and introduce Jack in the Box’s newest menu items: the Chili Cheeseburger Combo & Sauced and Loaded Fries.
The campaign features the creation of the limited-edition tracksuit designed to make your time spent at home, well, “homey,” and super-dope while munching on Jack’s latest comfort food sensations.
The campaign includes two TV spots, featuring Jack and company enjoying the new Chili Cheeseburger Combo & Sauced and Loaded Fries in comfort wear that embodies the vibe and look of the trendy, one-of-a-kind tracksuits.
So, whether you’re on a virtual Zoom meeting or just hanging out on the couch, everyone wants to feel comfortable at home. The highly anticipated collaboration offers the perfect combo of fashion and function to get your grub on. With special features like reflective graphics for a late-night jaunt to your fav Jack in the Box, and for flavor lovers, a built-in sauce pocket— essentially, it’s the tracksuit you never knew you needed! Watch below:
“This exciting opportunity for Jack to collaborate with Diamond Supply Co. has allowed us to take the Jack brand beyond food and, once again, into culture with the introduction of a trend-setting tracksuit that illuminates Jack’s cool, casual side,” shares Lixaida Lorenzo, Group Creative Director of David&Goliath.
ALSO READ: Teleflora goes Silent Night for holidays
“With this campaign, we wanted to show how Jack in the Box doesn’t only create craveable food, but also craveable experiences that delight its consumers and are relevant to Jack’s unique food offerings,” said . “In this case, we wanted to create a whole experience around the unapologetically indulgent comfort food that is the Chili Cheeseburger Combo and Sauced and Loaded Fries” Lorenzo adds.
So for all you hypebeasts out there wondering how to get your hands on one of these, the drawing will open on December 2 only on NTWRK’s iOS and Android app. A limited quantity will be drawn, so don’t sleep on this exclusive collab to be one of the 100 lucky entrants who score their own tracksuit.
NTWRK will reveal the Diamond Supply Co. tracksuits with an episode on December 9 at 5 pm PST that features a stylized video lookbook showcasing all of its unique attributes. The drawing hosted on NTWRK opens up on December 2 at 12 pm PST and closes on December 9 at 12 pm PST, with tracksuit winners announced.
Along with the release episode, the campaign elements also include organic social posts and influencer outreach.
Jack’s Chili Cheeseburger Combo and Sauced and Loaded Fries will only be available until 12/13.
CLIENT: Jack in the Box
AGENCY: David&Goliath, LA
- Founder & Creative Chairman: David Angelo
- Group Creative Director: Lixaida Lorenzo
- CD/Copywriter: Matt Kappler
- CD/Art Director: Sheldon Melvin
- Copywriter: Caleb Nyberg
- Art Director: Peter Watson
- Executive Producer: Kara Pierce
- Producer: Ann Truong
- Strategy Director: Stacey Kawahata
- Strategist: Delaney Thomson
- Comms. Planning Director: Jeff Cannata
- Managing Director: Chris Einhauser
- Account Director: Lindsay Brown
- Account Director: Richard Henderson
- Account Supervisor: Petra Pisani
- Account Supervisor: Jenavieve Cazares
- Assistant Account Executive: Katie Minie
- Director of Business and Legal Affairs: Natasha Royzina
- Business Affairs Manager: Marlon Pineda
- Business Affairs Manager: Lupe Ramos
- Project Coordinator: Tori Landin
- Project Manager: Cassandra Horne
- Associate Director of Project Management: Amy Chiang