This week, Honey Baked Ham has launched a seasonal campaign that reminds us of the good times and gets us excited about our holidays, whatever they may look like.
And the Reel 360 Team loves Honey Baked Ham.
Wanting to give families an escape from the current reality, Honey Baked is leaning into the fact that they are a tradition you can count on. Although this year’s table may look a little smaller—or even be virtual—when you bring home Honey Baked Ham, you bring home the holidays, no matter what size the gathering.
The :30 television spot, created by long-time agency partner BBDO Atlanta, features a mix of Honey Baked user generated content and found footage, narrated with a toast your favorite uncle might make at your holiday dinner. Watch below:
Additionally, HBH is channeling their inner song writing skills with a series of “Ham-a-Long” jingles – sing-along songs written to the tune of classic carols, which will run on social and YouTube Pre-Roll beginning December.
CLIENT: The Honey Baked Ham Company
AGENCY: BBDO Atlanta
- David Lubars—Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Worldwide
- Robin Fitzgerald – Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Atlanta
- Mary O’Keefe – Creative Director
- Lauren Culbertson – Senior Art Director
- Emily Miller – Senior Copywriter
- Alex Somoza – Art Director
- Tami Oliva – Senior Director
- Lauren Herstik – Account Supervisor
- Shannon Collins – Account Executive
- Katie Scott Sellers – Assistant Account Executive
- Marla Ulrich – Head of Production
- Jenny Russo – Executive Producer
- Janna Kay Swanson – Social Content Editor
- Becky Ocampos – Senior Project Manager
- Ashley Lipham – Business Affairs
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Friendshop
- Editor: Ben Suenaga, Friendshop
- Producer: Adam Roe, Friendshop