As businesses start reopening across the country, Dunkin’ is launching a new spot to welcome back America’s coffee lovers to their neighborhood Dunkin’. Created by BBDO New York, the spot highlights the specialness of the daily coffee ritual and the connection among real Dunkin’ team members and fans.
The story unfolds with the widely popular song “death bed (coffee for your head)” by Canadian musician Powfu, featuring Filipino-British singer-songwriter Beabadoobee, that puts special emphasis on the essential role a coffee made just your way plays in people’s lives.
It also happens to be one of the songs of the moment across TikTok and other social media channels, providing an added layer of meaning and connection for fans of those platforms.
Dunkin’ is here, ready to make your coffee and get America running again. Watch below:
“As we all look forward to returning to a bit of normalcy, we thought this positive new spot might be of interest. The work serves as a positive nod to guests who are missing their daily routine,” a BBDO spokeswoman told Reel 360.
Both the :30 and a :15 cut of the film will air on TV nationally beginning today. The campaign will run alongside the new Dunkin’ Refreshers campaign, a new line of iced beverages made with green tea, flavored fruit concentrate and B Vitamins.
AGENCY: BBDO, New York
- Worldwide Chief Creative Officer: David Lubars
- Executive Creative Director: Doug Fallon
- Executive Creative Director: Steven Fogel
- Senior Copywriter: Paul Elicker
- Senior Art Director: Ricky Anolik
- Copywriter: Megan Casey
- Executive Producer: Melissa Tifrere
- EVP, Senior Director: Jim Santora
- VP, Account Director: Carrie White
- Account Manager: Alex Castellanos
- Assistant Account Executive: Sydney Doerge
- VP, Group Planning Director: Christina Stoddard
- Senior Business Affairs Manager: Heather Weissman
- Editor: Ryan Steele
- Executive Producer: Gina Pagano
SOURCE: BBDO, New York