As the 2021 Olympics came to a close this weekend, the world can reflect on and celebrate great performances and powerful statements. The world’s greatest gymnast, Simone Biles, demonstrated how strength is the embodiment of resilience and self-care.
A product of fairlife, LLC, Core Power, a high-protein drink designed to help fuel recovery and build lean muscle, appreciates the immense strength it took for Simone to advocate for herself. In a new video, “Definition of Strength,” created in partnership with agency Doner, Core Power looks to redefine strength and thank Biles for showing us that real strength does not come from a number of medals or wins or how they stood up to the competition. Simone demonstrated that strength is defined on your own.
Core Power has worked with Biles for the last six years and wanted to support the sport’s greatest athlete in her decision to step away from competition to focus on herself. Watch below:
“What Simone Biles did, and didn’t do, sent a powerful message and put so much in perspective. We hope the content we have created will help further this important conversation,” says David DeMuth, CEO of Doner.
Brad Gruen, SVP, Brand Marketing and Innovation at Fairlife, LLC, adds, “Simone has always inspired us and her actions during the Olympic Games demonstrate that her strength and courage extends well beyond the mat,” said Brad Gruen, Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing and Innovation, fairlife, LLC. “Without question she has inspired others to define what strength means to them and for that we say thank you, Simone.”
This new :30 spot will run across local TV in New York, LA, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta and Tampa, among others, with a build across network and cable over the next 2-3 weeks. It will also run across social and digital channels as well.
CLIENT: Core Power
- Brad Gruen, SVP Brand Marketing & Innovation
- Rohini Pandita, Senior Director, Brand Marketing
- Aarti Nagaraju, Senior Brand Manager, Core Power
- Greg Gerba, Director, Marketing Partnerships & Activation
- Lisa Lecas, Director, Communications
- Wendy DeWindt, EVP, Brand Leader
- Laura Slywka, VP, Brand Leader
- Cori Mittelbrun, Account Executive)
- Michael Stelmaszek, EVP, Executive Creative Director
- Matt Milia, Copywriter
- Madison Johnson, Art Director
- Liam Soren, Associate Creative Director
- Jane Goodman, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer
- Katie Walton, SVP, Brand Strategist
- Rachel West, Associate Director of Strategy
- Taylor Ross, Intern, Strategy
- Jennie Hochthanner, SVP, Director of Broadcast/Motion Content Production
- Greg Kort, Senior Producer
- Paul Brown, Proofreader
- Sharon Remington, Proofreader
- Sheryll Kollin, SVP, Director of Broadcast Business Affairs
- Theresa Bland, Senior Business Manager
- Sue Castleberry, Senior Business Manager
- Jim Jakubiec, Senior Talent Manager
- Brooke Sparks, Associate Director, Project Management