Visual ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) and #OddlySatisfying are having a moment in meme culture, with more and more people looking for that next ‘satisfying’ fix. Sausalito-based Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners (BSSP) have successfully tapped into this with yoghurt brand, noosa, knows a thing or two about visually enticing content – leaning into this trend for its latest “Full On Tasty” campaign which launched today, putting its beloved, products center stage.
This brand campaign is the first work to come out of this partnership which kicked off last October.
As the fastest growing brand in the yoghurt category, noosa continues to differentiate itself with high-quality, all-natural ingredients – from farm-fresh whole milk and real fruit to wildflower honey. Those real ingredients are front and center for this new initiative aimed at increasing awareness and trial of their star product.
A nod to the brand’s Australian roots, the new “Full On” tagline isn’t just Aussie lingo, it encapsulates noosa’s approach to their products – when it comes to the good things in life, there are no corners cut and no holding back, you can only go ‘full on.’
It will also set the tone for additional marketing and new product rollouts to come later this year.
The lead 30 second spot – “Full on Tasty” hones in on velvety swirls and scoops of the yoghurt, drizzles of honey, dripping honeycomb and falling berries – all of which will get your mouth watering.
That spot will be accompanied by a series of shorter :15 cuts that hone in on individual ingredients and flavors.
BSSP’s Anders Gustafsson told Reel 360, “We wanted to keep the playfulness of the noosa brand but elevate it to a more premium position in the yoghurt category. Combining luscious food photography with fun ingredient stories, we’ve created our own colorful and ‘Full on Tasty’ noosa universe.”
“Full On Tasty” will appear national on connected TV, across social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest – with earned and paid components), digital, with some out-of-home/shopper elements appearing in-store.
BSSP is the lead AOR for all three Sovos brands – Michael Angelo’s, Rao’s Homemade, and noosa.
CLIENT: Sovos Brands/noosa Yoghurt
- Priscilla Tuan, SVP Marketing, Sovos Brands
- Clint Mickel, Director of Marketing, noosa
- Jian Wu, Brand Manager, noosa
- Ashleigh Cillessen, Assistant Brand Manager, noosa
- Matt Plaza, R+D Manager, noosa
- John Butler, Chief Creative Officer
- Lindsay Grant, Managing Director
- Chris Cummings, Chief Strategy Officer
- Jake Bayham, Strategy Director
- Daniella Aviel, Comms Planning Associate Director
- Anders Gustafsson, Group Creative Director
- Ashley Suarez-Wood, Senior Copywriter
- Savannah Hicks, Senior Art Director
- Vince Genovese, Executive Director Integrated Production
- Fearghal O’Dea, Executive Producer
- Meredith Ashworth, Producer
- Maura Mattoon, Account Director
- Sarah Simonetti, Account Supervisor
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Snask
- Erik Kockum, Director
- Jens Ramborg, Director of Photography
- Johan Svensson, Executive Producer
- Daniel Arfwedson, Producer and Post Producer
- Nils Ossian Andersson, Editor
- Frost VFK, VFK
MUSIC: Darwood Music & Bjorner Sound
- Jonathan Skogh, Composer, Sound Designer/Sound Mixer
- Linus Darland, Composer, Sound Designer/Sound Mixer
- Edward Björner, Sounds Design/Sound Mixer
MIX: One Union Recording
- Joaby Deal, Audio Engineer/Sound Mixer
- Andy Greenberg, Audio Engineer/Sound Mixer