Created via Amazon XCM, directed by Lisa Gunning of Imperial Woodpecker, and edited by Union’s Andrea MacArthur and Nadine Mueller, “Woman’s World – Mother’s Day” affirms what we have always known: this is indeed a woman’s world.
Against the odds, the women of the all-female delivery stations of India blaze a trail for other women to follow.
Owned by women, run by women, these stations provide a source of financial independence, once reserved only for the men of India. The filmmaking is masterful, with casting, subtle moments, and pacing so on point that we are drawn into this story – and the powerful truth on which it is based – way beyond the 90 seconds we actually spend viewing it.
A clever assist by the James Brown classic makes the spot even more memorable. Watch below:
Union’s all-female team on this project included MacArthur, Senior Cutting Assistant Nadine Mueller, Union HOP Dani DuHadway, and Producer Haydee Robles.
AGENCY: Amazon XCM/Mumbai, India
- Creative Director: Jo Shoesmith
- Art Director: Josh Batchelder
- Copywriter: Joe Godard
- Agency Producer: Vanessa MacAdam
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Imperial Woodpecker
- Director: Lisa Gunning
- DP: Manning Walker
- EP: Charlie Cocuzza
- Producer: Terri Shafirov
EDIT: Union Editorial
- Editor: Andrea MacArthur
- Senior Cutting Assistant: Nadine Mueller
- Managing Partner: Michael Raimondi
- Editorial HOP: Dani DuHadway
- Editorial Producer: Haydee Robles
TELECINE: Untold Studios
EP(s): Sam Cornwell
POST VFX: Hunter VFX
- VFX Artist(s): Evan Guidera
- EP(s): Logan Aries
SOUND DESIGN: Hunter
- Sound Designer: Milos Zivkovic
- Audio Post Producer: Logan Aries
- Mixer: Milos Zivkovic