Film production company A Fresh Face in Hell announced today its launch in Seattle and LA with production stalwart Jason Botkin in the captain’s chair.
Backed by a roster of established world-class talent and suitably named for its “never say die” approach to production, A Fresh Face in Hell will provide full-service production solutions for both advertising agencies and brands.
As owner and Managing Director, Botkin will head Fresh Face’s offices in Seattle and Los Angeles. Botkin has gained industry-wide recognition over his 20 years of experience working with top commercial production companies, including Furlined and B-Reel Films.
He is also known for establishing Streetgang Films, a seminal music video production company that launched the careers of many A-list directors today.
“As the name suggests, we love what we do. We’re committed to embracing creativity, providing top notch production value while striving for innovation in every aspect of the process.” “We’re always pushing to create content that stands out while also looking for inventive production solutions for our clients. In the end, no matter what, it’s gotta be good,” Botkin adds.
For director representation A Fresh Face in Hell is working with Kevin Batten and Crystal Bedford at PopArts on the West Coast, Chiara Chung at CCCo. in the Midwest, and Dani Ostrowski of MoreMilkToast Co. on the East Coast.
The talent backing A Fresh Face in Hell also includes the following Directors:
- Olof Lindh, visual storyteller known for work on GS&P’s Gradifi and Whirlpool out of Digitas.
- Meiko Takechi Arquillos – well known commercial photographer turned director. This is her first roster position for commercial production.
- Casper Balslev, veteran commercial director, photojournalist and owner of New Land Films.
- Aaron Brown, long-time Arctic Monkeys music video collaborator.
- Tom Haines, renowned music video director and documentary film expert for BBC, Tate, and Channel 4.
- David Robert Mitchell, indie favorite, director of critically acclaimed films “It Follows” and “Under the Silverlake” This is his first roster position for commercial production.
- Chris Volckmann, industry veteran, known for his directing work with REI, Amazon, and Nike.
- Austin Wilson, music documentarian that has done profiles for Iron & Wine and Band of Horses.
To accompany the launch, A Fresh Face in Hell also unveiled its new website and logo, designed by Spanish illustrator Cristina Daura. The website can be seen at www.freshface.tv
Reel 360 wishes Jason all the best in his new venture.