This season, Mr. Peanut is bringing Planters nuts to the center of holiday gatherings with new, decadent, limited-edition treats and returning holiday classics. The makers of the Planters brand have something to please every snack nut fan, including:
- New Planters Butter Cinnamon Pecans are a perfect indulgent snack. Each pecan delivers a touch of sweet without sacrificing the nut’s delicious freshly roasted flavor and crunch.
- New Planters Cocoa Almonds combine the toasty taste of almonds with the intensity of dark chocolate for a harmony of rich flavors.
- Planters Brittle Nut Medley is a symphony of flavors, featuring honey-roasted peanuts, yogurt-covered raisins, peanut brittle, pretzels and cashews.
- Planters Holiday Nut Crunch is a refreshing holiday favorite featuring roasted nuts, including almonds, cashews and peanuts for that savory goodness and nutty crunch you crave.
- Planters Winter Spiced Mix is a fabulous fireside snack, including honey-roasted peanuts, almonds, honey-roasted sesame sticks, cashews and pecans with a hint of sea salt.
- Planters Holiday Trio Pack is here for the peanut lovers, with cocktail peanuts, Honey Roasted peanuts and Sweet N’ Crunchy peanuts that liven up holiday get-togethers and stocking stuffers.
Planters is pushing the new flavors and that’s why the brand just released a :15 TVC, “Planters Whittle Nut Bowl” (viewable here) created by VaynerMedia, and narrated by Mr. Peanut, adorned in his holiday best. Watch below:
“The nut bowl is at the center of holiday celebrations, and the Planters brought revelers together for over 100 years,” said Zeeshan Tarique, Senior Brand Manager. “Our limited-edition holiday varieties make hosting easy, and one lucky party planner will have the ultimate entertainer, Mr. Peanut, by their side for a truly unforgettable shellebration.”
The convenient and resealable flavorful crowd favorites are available beginning in November at grocery stores nationwide for the holiday season, while supplies last.
Planters also has an additional promotion. With the brand “To All A Good Nut” in-store sweepstakes, one lucky host can leave the party planning to Mr. Peanut so they can spend more time with their party guests!
The iconic mascot will arrive with his 27-foot-long Nutmobile vehicle, co-host the party, and award a $10,000 cash prize for taking festivities to a whole new level.
The spot hits national TV today.
- Rafik Lawendy Head of Marketing
- Patrick Horbas Associate Marketing Director
- Zeeshan Tarique Senior Brand Manager
- Allie Abney Brand Manager
- Rob Lenois Chief Creative Officer
- Jackie Blaze Group Creative Director
- Katherine O’Brien Group Creative Director
- Hannah Rand Associate Creative Director
- Alisha Vollkommer Associate Creative Director
- Danielle Waterman Senior Creator
- Jaymie Lipman Director of Business Affairs
- Bruce Andreini SVP, Director of Integrated Production
- Nick Bourne Agency Senior Producer
- Phylicia Thomas Agency Associate Producer
- Morgan Mills Account Director
- Lindsey Johnson Senior Account Executive
- Tyler Schaper Project Manager
PRODUCTION HOUSE: Strike Anywhere
POST PRODUCTION/VFX HOUSE: Good Behavior Post Production
POST PRODUCTION/VFX HOUSE: Passion Pictures VFX
ORIGINAL MUSIC: Squeak E. Clean Studios
- Executive Producer: Kit Winter
- Sr. Producer: Tarjas White
- Creative Director / Composer: Zac Colwell