Via the Pedigree Foundation, the brand is turning to the new audio chat app to help adoptable dogs find their forever homes.
Clubhouse is all about audio, and we know that dogs are some of the best listeners. In a new campaign led by our friends at creative agency BBDO NY, the brand partnered with Clubhouse moderators to welcome 20 adoptable dogs into their chatrooms over the weekend to raise awareness of the mental, emotional and physical benefits of pet companionship.
Pedigree partnered with relevant moderators leading conversations about mental and physical health to foster the conversation about how animals can provide support during challenging times.
Participants in each “room” were able to click on the dogs’ profiles, learn about them and find out where they can adopt them from, and the brand will be covering the adoption fees for all dogs adopted through the Clubhouse chats.
The Doghouse program will continue on Wednesday, March 24 at 5:30 PM ET, when Clubhouse moderator and mental health advocate Alessandra Torresani will lead a chat in partnership with the brand and participating shelters about how dog adoption and ownership can have a positive impact on your life.
This Clubhouse activation is a follow up to the brand’s Dogs on Zoom campaign last year, where they leveraged the popular Zoom conferencing platform to host virtual adoption events with shelters across the country during the pandemic.
AGENCY: BBDO, New York
- Chief Creative Officer, Worldwide: David Lubars
- Executive Creative Director: Peter Kain
- Executive Creative Director: Gianfranco Arena
- Associate Creative Director: Matthew
- Low Associate Creative Director: Kristin Clark
- Junior Copywriter: Nikki Simon Junior Art Director: Samantha Spellman
- Exec Producer: Amy Wertheimer
- Head of Interactive Production: James Young
- Senior Producer: Danielle Amico
- Influencer Manager: Lucy Bennett
- Music Producer: Katie Theobalds VP
- Head of Innovation: Vishal Dheiman EVP
- Senior Account Director: Sally Nathans SVP
- Account Director: Liz Maini
- Account Executive: Chelsea Berk
- Group Planning Director: Annemarie Norris
- Comms Planning Director: Brian Brydon
- Business Affairs Manager: Shelly Bloch
PRODUCTION COMPANY: BBDO Studios
- BBDO Studios Director: AJ Rowe Jr.
- Editor: Brad Go
- Sound Mixer: Corey Bauman