The lesson here, the Reel 360 team assumes, is don’t leave candles burning in your home gym when you’re not around. Pop star Britney Spears took to Instagram yesterday to announce that she accidentally burned down her home gym, leaving only two pieces of equipment intact.
“Hi guys, I’m in my gym right now. I haven’t been in here for like six months because I burnt my gym down, unfortunately,” Spears said in a 2:06 minute video live-streamed on Instagram Wednesday.
“I had two candles, and yeah, one thing led to another, and I burned it down,” she noted. Thankfully, no one was hurt in the fire, the star added.
Dressed in a workout bra and shorts, Spears addressed her followers, “I walked past the door to the gym and flames BOOM !!!!!! By the Grace of God the alarm went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt.”
Subscribe: Sign up for our FREE e-lert here. Stay on top of the latest advertising, film, TV, entertainment and production news!
Although the fire destroyed most of her equipment, that did not stop her from completing an impressive home workout. The video follows Spears as she jumps into a workout combo of weights, squats and lunges.
“Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym,” she wrote, adding: “But it could be much worse so I’m grateful.” Spears has been trying her best to keep fans occupied during isolation.
ALSO READ: Disney donates one million masks to kids and families
Don’t know, but there may be inspiration for a song here, “Oops I burned down my gym.” Don’t know.