Now in its 37th year, full-service, award-winning ad agency, LevLane has announced multiple promotions as the agency continues to see strong growth.
“We are so proud of this team. Over the past year we have experienced challenges we never anticipated and despite that our team has continued to deliver,” said Josh Lev, SVP, Brand Engagement of LevLane. “As we emerge from one of the most difficult times in memory, we are excited to look to the future and the team who will help to get us there.”
Here are the LevLane changes:
- Megan Hegarty has been promoted to Vice President, LevLane Digital Services.
- Beth Simos has been promoted to Vice President, Director of LevLane Client Engagement.
- Taylor Irwin has been promoted to Associate Creative Director.
- Steven Graziano has been promoted to Senior Art Director.
- Joe Schoppy has been promoted to Senior Copywriter.
- Ed Stec has been promoted to Vice President, Paid Search Director.
- Sarita Shinde has been promoted to Digital Analytics Manager.
RELATED: Subaru announces wins for Make A Dog’s Day campaign
- MaryPat Siwak has been promoted to Account Director.
- Gina Gattis has been promoted to Account Supervisor.
- Samantha Spurrier has been promoted to Account Executive.
LevLane Content & Digital Strategy
- Gabrielle Costello has been promoted to Director of Content.
- Michele Burns has moved into the role of Content Project Manager.
- Tyler Heileman has moved into the role of Digital Content Writer.
- Emily Glorioso has moved into the role of Social Media Specialist.
Reel 360 wishes everyone at LevLane the best of luck in their new roles.