This campaign from Havas agency Annex88 and its client Keurig is a perfect give-back story for this time of year – the kind of story that makes the Reel 360 Team use its own Keurig, sit back and read.
But of course, we gotta write the story first.
Like a lot of small businesses across the country, local coffee roasters are working hard to recover and rebuild. One of the premier brands within Keurig Dr Pepper, Keurig, has been inspired by their plight and is supporting five coffee roasters, who contribute so much to their local communities, in a time when they need it most.
Brew the Love Together is a new program developed in partnership with Annex88 in New York, brings together five talented local roasters from across America to co-create a unique, limited-edition collection with proceeds going back to support each roaster’s small business called the Keurig Love Blend.
The goal of the campaign is to bring the art of local specialty coffee to consumers nationwide by creating something entirely new in the spirt of collaboration, combining the roasting knowledge of the five local partners with the expertise of Keurig’s own master roasters. Watch below:
ALSO READ: Reel 360’s Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide
The idea and content development were spearheaded by Annex88, who was able to safely and strategically facilitate the production amidst an incredibly challenging landscape.
The team was tasked with figuring out how to remote shoot multiple locations across the states and one in another country, all during a global pandemic, while still ensuring safety for everyone involved.
Keurig Love Blend K-Cup® pod Details:
- The Keurig Love Blend is a unique, limited edition collection
- The Keurig Love Blend is a collaborative roast co-created by Keurig and the combined talents of five local coffee roasters across the country
- Brew the Love Together roaster partners:
- Deaton and Chelsea Pigot, co-owners of Tectonic Coffee Roasters in Los Angeles, CA
- Marcus Hollinger, Aaron Fender and John Onwuchekwa, co-owners of Portrait Coffee in Atlanta, GA
- Michelle Martinez, owner of Hero Coffee Bar in Chicago, IL
- Matt Cronin, owner of Mojo Coffee Roasters in New Orleans, LA
- Sean Donnelly, owner of Mighty Oak Coffee Roasters in Astoria, Queens NY
- The limited-edition collection will be sold in a 40ct variety pack, including 10 light roast, 15 medium roast and 15 dark roast K-Cup® pods
- The Keurig Love Blend K-Cup® pods are sold in recyclable Keurig K-Cup® pods and are available for purchase at Keurig.com for $24.99
Subscribe: Sign up for our FREE e-lert here. Stay on top of the latest advertising, film, TV, entertainment and production news!
SOURCE: Havas, Annex