The reasons to celebrate just keep coming. Up next – 4th of July! Remember the episode of Seinfeld where George double dips? That was filmed in the year 1993 and his fellow partygoer judged him hard.
Fast forward to July 4, 2021….
To prevent the double-dip from happening at 4th of July parties – America’s first post-lockdown get-together – Juanita’s Foods created a special dispenser that uses a motion sensor to dispense the perfect nacho cheese portion for each chip.
The Nacho Cheese Dip-spensers operate similarly to the hand sanitizer dispensers the world has become so familiar with over the last year. They allow nacho cheese lovers to eliminate the communal dipping bowl and instead serve a contactless individual portion of nacho cheese sauce.
The device even warms up the cheese for a more delicious experience and cheese lovers have a chance to win one this week to enjoy for their 4th of July celebrations. Watch the new spot from our friends at BBDO LA below:
“Our nacho cheese sauce is made to share and with the 4th of July approaching, we see it as our responsibility to share chip and dip etiquette as people go back to gathering,” said Yolanda Mata, Director of Marketing at Juanita’s Foods. “We decided to have fun with it and created ‘Nacho Cheese Dip-spensers’ for a visual reminder to people that you can get the right cheese and chip ratio without the germs.”
Starting on June 30th, nacho cheese lovers who follow Juanita’s Foods on Instagram will have a chance to get their sanitized hands on one of the few Nacho Cheese Dip-spensers available for the public via a social contest so they can safely enjoy nacho cheese with a group of friends.
The giveaway winners will be announced on Friday, July 2nd and the devices will be shipped to enjoy during 4th of July festivities. To enter, consumers should follow Juanita’s on Instagram and tag three friends they plan to party safely with on the 4th of July. Click here for the official rules.
The Reel 360 team needs one of these. Imagine the possibilities.
CLIENT: Juanita’s Foods
Director of Marketing: Yolanda Mata
CREATIVE AGENCY: BBDO Los Angeles
- Chief Creative Officer: Matt Miller
- Executive Creative Director: David Povill
- Executive Creative Director: David Cuccinello
- Creative Director: Julio D’Alfonso
- Creative Director: Luis Marques
- Art Director: Chidalu Motanya
- Copywriter: Maddi Wagner
- Head of Design: John Moeller
- Designer: Czar Dizon, Felipe Avila
- Executive Producer, Experiential: Adrienne Katz
- Senior Experiential Producer: Hayley Baldwin
- Tech and Experience Lead: Julien Chailou
- Head of Production LA SVP: Julie Collins
- Director/Executive Producer VP: Andrew Tucci
- Associate Producer: Chloe Collins
- Editor: Luke McIntosh
- Animation: Jason Levesque
- Managing Director: Julien Lemoine
- Account Director: Rebecca Hanson
- Account Executive: Marissa Vensel
- Director Brand Planning: Reza Rostampisheh
- Brand Planner: Marisol Moran
- Senior Project Manager: Edwin Pangilinan
EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY: Enter
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Concrete Pictures
- Executive Producer: Eli Marias
- Director of Photography: Ben Marias
- Executive Producer: Bryce Edwards
- VFX Supervisor: Billy Pence
- Executive Producer: James Razzall
- Colorist: Beau Lyons
MUSIC: Duotone Music
Composer / Executive Producer: Ross Hopman
Audio Engineer: Peter Lapinski
CASTING: Elevator Casting
Casting Director: Ed Flores