Ahead of the holiday break, The Art Directors Club unveiled the first ten Jury Chairs of the ADC 100th Annual Awards. These celebrated creatives from around the world will lead their respective juries in selecting the very best work of the year.
- ADVERTISING: Dörte Spengler-Ahrens, CCO, Jung Von Matt, Hamburg
- BRAND/COMMUNICATION DESIGN: Yasu Sasaki, Head of Digital Creative & ECD, Dentsu, Tokyo
- EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN: David Sheldon-Hicks, Founder, Territory Studio, London
- ILLUSTRATION: Aurélia Durand, Graphic Artist, Copenhagen
- IN-HOUSE: Alex Bodman, VP, Global ECD, Spotify, New York
- INTERACTIVE: Merlee Jayme, Global President, dentsu Mcgarrybowen, Singapore/Philippines
- PACKAGING / PRODUCT DESIGN: Isabelle Dahlborg Lidström, Head of Design, CD, Partner, Grow, Stockholm
- PUBLICATION DESIGN: Donna Payne, Creative Director, Faber & Faber, London
- SPATIAL DESIGN: Abha Narain Lambah, Principal Architect, Abha Narian Lambah Associates, Mumbai
- TYPOGRAPHY: Bobby C. Martin Jr, Co-Founder, Champions Design, New York
ALSO READ: Reel 360’s Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide
Remaining Jury Chairs will be named early in the new year.
SOURCE: Art Directors Club