Zac Efron, is the newest celebrity to walk in former Miami Dolphins QB Dan Marino… socks. The star of High School Musical, Neighbors and The Greatest Showman has been enlisted in a humorous new Bombas socks campaign from NYC-based indie film and content studio, Bindery.
In the new :90-second hero spot, Efron, who has had a relationship with Bombas since 2017, receives a box of Hex Tec socks from Bombas co-founders – Dave Heath and Randy Goldberg – asking him to put them through the ringer. Efron then engineers a series of tests… some more unconventional than others.
ALSO READ: McGregor brings pain in animated Reebok Spot
For every pair of socks it sells, Bombas donates  to those in-need,
at risk or experiencing homelessness since socks are the #1 most requested item in U.S. homeless shelters. To date, Bombas has donated over 30MM pairs of socks.
The hero spot, along with a variety of cut-downs and shorter versions,
will live on Bombas digital and social channels.
- Co-Founder, Chief Brand Officer: Randy Goldberg
- Co-Founder, Chief Creative Officer: Aaron Work
- Chief of Staff, VP of Communications: Emily Hofsetter
- VP, Content: Jessica Krantz
- Copywriter: Sam Bartos
- Agency / Production / Post: Bindery
- Founder: Greg Beauchamp
- Partner, Executive Producer: Carter Collins
- Producer: Jason Goldman
- DP: Luca Fantini
- Editor: Matt Dunne
- Head of Post Production: Jen Gothard
- Colorist: Pete Steusloff