When the world took a pause and started to distance, U.S. Bank shifted into a new mindset. Life became a lot simpler, and more complicated all at once. And the gap revealed how far we as a country were from our pursuits. But now, it’s time to shift again.
To plan, prepare and find a new way to make them happen. U.S. Bank is committed to closing the gap between you and your pursuit, with solutions created for roads that aren’t well-traveled. Because as we look to move past a world that’s forced us apart, U.S. Bank knows “we’ll get there together.”
This new campaign, led by McCann Detroit, features three spots, which focus on different aspects of the bank.
Each films features a gap in the middle of the screen to literally distance the video. The left and right sides begin in the present, and evolve to become more and more optimistic as time continues.
In the spot, We’ll get there together, U.S. Bank takes the time to understand you so we can help you close in on your goals. Watch below:
In the spot In sync with your goals, McCann highlights the U.S. Bank Mobile App and how it uses personalized insights to help you manage your finances and reach your savings goals without missing a beat.
Finally, there is Back in business. This work shows how U.S. Bank works side by side with business owners to help navigate their goals, growth and cash flow––no matter what twists and turns come their way.
ALSO READ: Woot! campaign earns massive YouTube views
The sides effortlessly work together to eliminate the negative space until it no long exists – becoming one visual that represents the pursuit being achieved.
“We’ll get there together” campaign launches today, February 22 on Broadcast with all three spots, with the remaining assets of OLV, social and digital rolling out after that.
CLIENT: U.S. Bank
- Beth McDonnell Chief Marketing Officer
- Kelly Colbert SVP Head of Brand Advertising and Social Media
- Toni Sizemore VP | Agency Relations & Creative Campaign Development
- Kevin Ludke VP | Campaign Development
- Katie Berry Assistant VP | Agency Relations Director
- Ed Allie VP | EMR Manager, Marketing Insights
AGENCY: McCann Detroit
- Chuck Meehan, Co-Chief Creative Officer
- Brad Emmett, Co-Chief Creative Officer
- Cecilia Piechura Lazar, Creative Director
- Katie Brandt, Associate Creative Director
- Jenna Dempsey, Associate Creative Director
- Jake Blakenship, Art Director
- Anne Feighan, Chief Strategy Officer