The hardest working stunt person has a vehicle to match in the new spot for Kia’s new SUV, the 2021 Seltos. Edited by Lucky Post’s Marc Stone for the creators of the TV spot, Inspire Agency, the spot traverses various locations, from city streets to rugged landscapes – showing the style and capability of the vehicle. The Kia Seltos makes a star appearance while delivering the man of action.
He rides, leaps, and fights with spectacular precision and daring attitude… the Kia Seltos, much like the stuntman doesn’t do it for the fame, but because it can. The project was directed by Norry Niven of Thousand Foot Squid. The :60 version made its debut on Fox Deportes on Super Bowl Sunday.
“This was a really fun project to work on, with a great concept by the creatives and bold, cinematic footage directed by Norry (Niven),” comments Stone. “The biggest challenge was editing each situation to resonate while delivering a complete high-energy narrative – all with the car integrated and essential to the storyline.”
Inspire Agency’s concept for the launch of the 2021 Kia Seltos was born from the insight that Hispanics are underrepresented in Hollywood, with many of them being stunt people. Working behind the scenes, giving it everything, much like Kia – and the all-new 2021 Kia Seltos.
AGENCY: Inspire Agency
- Executive Creative Director, Partner: Jon Jaimes
- Art Director: Cullin Lassiter
- Content Creator: Karlo Ramos
- President: Issac Morales
- Social Media Director, Partner: Silvana Massolo
- Business Affairs Manager: Cathy Arnett
- Producer: Kellianne Hodges
Production: Thousand Foot Squid
- Director: Norry Niven
- Executive Producer: Diana Bland
Post: Lucky Post
- Editor: Marc StoneAssistant
- Editor: Katian Kerr
- Audio Mix: Scottie Richardson
- Online: Mark Sullivan
- Executive Producer: Jessica Berry
- Producer: Kendall Kendall
SOURCE: Lucky Post