As the “Mayo of Mayonnaise,” Kraft Mayo always celebrates mayo lovers. Now, the velvety smooth brand just tapped legendary “Mayo Man” (who you may remember ate straight out of a massive jar of mayo at a minor league baseball game in 2019) to help with its 2021 Kraft Mayo Draft, now underway.
The brand is scouting their No. 1 mayonnaise-loving pick and is offering the chance for them to turn their unrelenting condiment love into an official Mayodorsement contract, worth $10K.
In addition to a $10K signing bonus, this mayonnaise lover will also get a jar of creamy mayonnaise with their face on it, and a full-page ad and digital billboard in their local town declaring their new title. Watch below:
In addition to a $10K signing bonus, this lover will also get a jar of creamy mayonnaise with their face on it, and a full-page ad and digital billboard in their local town declaring their new title.
If you have what it takes to be the face of velvety smooth mayo:
- From May 6 until May 14 enter on Instagram or Twitter by following @RealKraftMayo and using #KraftMaydorsement and #Contest.
- Showcase your personality and passion for your love for the creamy condiment through a video, photo, love poem or whatever you choose.
- Fans will vote on finalist entries ahead of the Kraft Mayo Draft around May 28. See here for full rules.
AGENCY: W+K NEW YORK
- EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR: Karl Lieberman
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS: Laddie Peterson, Matt Moore
- COPYWRITER: Tom Hall
- ART DIRECTOR: Sam McCluskey
- HEAD OF INTEGRATED
- PRODUCTION: Nick Setounski
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Cheryl Warbrook
- PRODUCERS: Zaynah Ahmed
- BRAND STRATEGY: Liz Lee, Lee Ford
- SOCIAL STRATEGY: Liana Miller
- COMMS PLANNING: Mark Malloy
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR: Price Manford
- MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR: Yurie Park, Carina Polini
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: Paola Aguayo
- PROJECT MANAGER: Alex Doomany, Camila Rodriguez
- BUSINESS AFFAIRS: Joshua Christie, Andrea Fagan
- TRAFFIC: Sonia Bisono, Viri Castelo
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Joint
- DIRECTOR: JIHYE
- DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: Steve McCord
- LINE PRODUCER: Yohan Yoon
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Michelle Carmen
EDITORIAL COMPANY: JOINT NY
- EDITOR: Andrew Barell
- ASSISTANT EDITOR: Spencer Cohen
- COLORIST: Sebastian Allen
- AUDIO MIXER: Brett Fuchs
- SENIOR POST PRODUCER: Kari Ickert
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Michelle Carman