Screw the Champagne. Heck toss the wine. Instead, Plano Texas-based Dr. Pepper is serving up Mocktails for the Oscars with popular comedian Iliza Shlesinger.
In each film, Shlesinger does what she does best by mixing her brand of quick and smart feminist comedy together with some serious honesty about the Oscars, from gown comfort to making tacos and Roy Rogers mocktails. Watch below:
RELATED: Emerald Fennell’s “poisonous popcorn film”
They make the perfect pair and comedy gold for super long awards season branded content campaign by Emmy-winning, female-owned NuContext for ABC.
Shlesinger will be appearing tonight at Neuehouse Hollywood along with Jay Pharoah, Neal Brennan, Kennelia, Eleanor Kerrigan, Josh Adam Meyers, and Bryan Burris.
CLIENT: Disney Creative Works
- VP, Creative Director Branded Content: Jeffrey Weinstock
- Executive Creative Director: Chris Powers
- Executive Director Brand Solutions: Bree Lemasters
- Manager, Brand Solutions: Holly Rogers
PRODUCTION COMPANY: NuContext
- Executive Producer: Angela Guice
- Director: Rylee Ebsen
- DP: Graham Robbins
- Producers: Greg Weinbrecht & Chad Enge
- Production Design: Phil Salick
- Editor: Chad Peiken
COLOR: Company 3
Colorist: Tyler Roth
Colin Costello is the West Coast Editor of Reel 360. Contact him at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @colinthewriter1