San Francisco South Bay Area hospital El Camino Hospital has made the transition from a hospital to integrated health provider, El Camino Health, which is detailed in the new ‘Shaped By You’ campaign created by independent agency Laughlin Constable. The campaign features the provider’s personalized approach to healthcare, one that is shaped by their community.
‘Shaped By You’ showcases the provider’s unique understanding of the needs of the South Bay community like only a community member can. The provider is delivering a differentiated, personalized experience and has expanded beyond just hospital services to include primary, urgent and specialty care services across multiple locations.
Watch the new campaign directed by Community Films’ Pam Thomas below:
“As a local independent health system in a competitive market, it’s important to stand out from other healthcare advertising and differentiate our message,” said Vineeta Hiranandani, VP of Marketing and Communications, El Camino Health.
“This creative effort speaks to our growth while remaining true to being a community resource for the people of the South Bay. Laughlin has helped push us creatively over the years and delivered multiple effective campaigns,” Hiranandani adds.
The campaign launched regionally this week and includes TV, radio and print.
CLIENT – El Camino Health
- Chief Executive Officer – Dan Woods
- Chief of Marketing – Vineeta Hiranandani
- Brand Marketing Manager – Kelsey Martinez
- Communications Manager – Jennifer Thrift
AGENCY – Laughlin Constable
- Chief Creative Officer – Lisa Bennett
- Executive Creative Director – Canice Neary
- Creative Director – Sarah McAfee
- Executive Producer – Carrie Nygren
- Art Director – Sarah McAfee
- Senior Copywriter – Dana Kaphingst
- Talent Manager – Carrie Nygren
- Group Account Director – Susan Stearns
- Account Director – Sue Hoeft
- Account Supervisor – Lauren Padovana
- Account Strategist/Planner – Gayle Morse
- Executive Strategist – Mark Carlson
- Media Planner – Emily Harley
PRODUCTION COMPANY – Community Films
- Director – Pam Thomas
- Production Company Producer – Anthony Cantale
SOURCE: Laughlin Constable