The prestigious AICP Awards tour is set to make its way to the vibrant city of San Francisco on October 11, promising a captivating panel discussion and screening event.
Hosted at the renowned Exploratorium in San Francisco, the occasion will bring together luminaries from the agency, brand, and music sectors to analyze and celebrate the top winners from three prominent AICP competitions:
The AICP Post Awards, the AICP Next Awards, and the AICP Show: The Art & Technique of the Commercial.
The panel of industry leaders participating in the discussion includes prominent figures who are well-versed in the creative landscape:
- Sally Campbell: Serving as the 2023 AICP Show Chairperson, Sally Campbell is the Global CEO & Founding Partner of Somesuch.
- Margaret Johnson: Margaret Johnson, a former AICP Show Curator, is the Chief Creative Officer and Partner at Goodby Silverstein & Partners.
- Jason Kreher: A 2023 AICP Show Curator, Jason Kreher holds the position of Chief Creative Officer, North America, at Accenture Song.
- Hillary Coate: As a past AICP Show Curator, Hillary Coate currently serves as the Head of Integrated Production at Venables Bell & Partners.
- Carol Dunn: Carol Dunn, a 2023 AICP Show Curator and AMP National Board President, is also the Executive Producer at Human.
The discussion will be skillfully moderated by Matt Miller, President, and CEO. The evening’s program will feature curated montages showcasing the winning entries from each of the competitions.
The panel will provide valuable insights into the exceptional qualities that propelled these works to the pinnacle of their respective categories. Furthermore, they will share their perspectives on the key trends shaping the industry’s creative landscape.
The event will commence with a happy hour at 6 pm, followed by the Awards presentation at 7 pm, culminating in a lively reception. The Exploratorium, situated at Pier 15 on The Embarcadero, provides an inspiring backdrop for this gathering of creative minds.
The San Francisco event marks the second stop on this year’s Awards National Tour, following a highly successful event in Los Angeles in July. The tour will continue its journey with upcoming stops in Dallas and Mexico City, both scheduled for November 2, and Chicago on November 9.
The tour stands as a testament to the industry’s commitment to excellence and innovation, offering a platform for recognizing outstanding creative achievements in the field of advertising and visual storytelling.
For comprehensive event details, visit www.aicp.com.