Nespresso believes that coffee can be a powerful force for good, and this conviction is central to the brand’s new campaign, ‘Made with Care’, featuring longstanding brand ambassador and Nespresso Sustainability Advisory Board (NSAB) member George Clooney.
The campaign, launched with a film created by McCann New York, features George Clooney among other Nespresso friends, asking them to define the word “care,” its importance, and impact on them personally.
Highlighting one of Nespresso’s core brand values, ‘Made with Care’ bridges how caring for farmers and the environment results in high-quality coffee, which can further be a catalyst for positive change.
RELATED: Webbys name McCann Network of Year
“Nespresso and I have always shared a passion for sustainability and farmer welfare. And if the past year has shown anything, it’s that care is pivotal to communities’ wellbeing and resilience. That’s why I feel privileged to stand alongside people with the same values in the “Made with Care” movement – from activists to celebrities, to some of the most dedicated farmers and coffee experts I have ever met. Together, we are committed to sustainability, fairness, and to ensure we can enjoy great coffee for generations to come,” said Clooney.
This sentiment is also embedded in the Nespresso AAA Sustainable Quality Program, designed to ensure the selection of only the finest quality beans while improving the livelihoods of farmers and protecting the environment to its commitment to reviving endangered coffees and communities with the Reviving Origins program. This same acute sense of care lies behind the company’s commitment to making every cup of Nespresso coffee carbon neutral by 2022.
The latest Nespresso campaign will appear on television, in digital, print, and social media, as well as in Nespresso boutiques, out-of-home, and on the company website.
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: Guillaume Le Cunff
- CHIEF BRAND OFFICER: Anna Lundstrom
- HEAD OF GLOBAL BRAND COMMUNICATION AND IDENTITY: Mélanie Brinbaum
- GLOBAL BRAND CAMPAIGNS MANAGER: Mafalda Sttau Monteiro
- GLOBAL BRAND CAMPAIGNS TRAINEE: Laura Santacruz Cardona
AGENCY: MCCANN NY
- EVP, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR: Larry Platt
- EVP, EXECUTIVE CREATIVE DIRECTOR: Danny Rodriguez
- ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR: David Cappolino
- ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR: Nickie Thongton
- SENIOR ART DIRECTOR: Tim Min
- COPYWRITER: Josh Race
- ART DIRECTOR: Luzdivina Ruiz
- CHIEF PRODUCTION OFFICER, MCCANN NORTH AMERICA: Nathy Aviram
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Kathy Love
- SENIOR PRODUCER: Loly McIndoe
- VP, STRATEGY DIRECTOR: Amanda Shapiro
- SVP, GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR: Amber Greenwalt
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR: Cheryl Edwards
- ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR: Jordan Hamilton
- ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR: Emily Charlton
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: Matthew Albaira
- PROJECT MANAGER: Annie Kunstler
- ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER: Cerine Azar
- SVP, DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS AFFAIRS: Wilmien Blake
- HEAD OF CELEBRITY TALENT & MUSIC: Danielle Korn
- DIRECTOR OF TALENT PAYMENT: Terry Marcello
- TALENT MANAGER: Gordon Corte
PRODUCTION COMPANY: UNTITLED, INC.
- DIRECTOR: Grant Heslov
- DIRECTOR (SPANISH LANGUAGE): Nicolas Entel
- CO-FOUNDER/PRESIDENT: Kristen Evans
- CO-FOUNDER/EP: James Evans
- EP/HEAD OF PRODUCTION: Geoff Campbell
- PRODUCER: Fern Martin
- 1ST ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Peter Etzweiler
- DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: Peter Donohue
- SCRIPT SUPERVISOR: Monica Fernandez
EDIT: Big Sky
- EDITOR: Chris Franklin
- ASSISTANT PRODUCER: Hannah Wederquist-Keller
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Sarah Van Tassel
- PRODUCER: Ali Corsi
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR/VFX: Ryan Sears
SOUND STUDIO: Sound Lounge
SOUND MIXER: Peter Holcomb
MUSIC: Capitaine Plouf
- MUSIC: Nespresso La Boutique
- COMPOSERS: Benjamin Raffaelli & Frédéric Doll
- PUBLISHER: Capitaine Plouf