Directed by Anh Vu of Framestore Pictures, the new Macy’s film titled “Switch It Up” highlights strong, confident women, and the many ways an amazing outfit from the department store helps tie everything together. Inspired by the mobile shopping behavior of swiping, the spot features a fun, energetic, and highly modern approach to showing how today’s woman gets ready.
Collaborating closely with Chicago boutique agency Major Behavior, Anh led the team to consider every detail, from the diverse cast of models to their unique environments, giving dimension and value to each character whilst making the clothes shine. The spot emboldens shoppers to wow with new looks and “switch it up” with head-to-toe spring fashion from Macy’s.
Framestore was responsible for post-production on the 30-second spot, which airs across television and digital, as well as supportive content on digital and social.
AGENCY: Major Behavior
- Founder, Creative Director: Kenneth Erke
- Senior Producer: Liz Graves
PRODUCTION: Framestore Pictures
- Director: Anh Vu
- Executive Producer: Jennifer Siegel
- Head of Production: Anne Vega
- LIne Producer: Krista Thompson
- Director of Photography: Danny Hiele
POST: Framestore Pictures
- Executive Producer: Larissa Berringer
- Director of Production: David Michaels
- Creative Director : Anthony Gibbs
- Senior Producer: Cat Pavitt
- Compositing Supervisor: Chris Beers
- Lead Designer: Will Golladay
- Colorist : Beau Leon
EDIT: Whitehouse Post
Editor: Alex Hagon
MUSIC: Search Party Music