Dell Technologies has always believed technology has the power to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges, break down barriers, and create opportunity for all.
Thanks to leading visual-assistive technology developed by eSight, they witnessed a live performance of The Nutcracker performed by Ballet Austin – an experience we called “The Unseen Ballet.”
With over 150 community members in attendance, The Unseen Ballet was a special event that brought families together this holiday season. One guest was an eight-year-old girl named Lily who loves to dance. Lily was diagnosed with Optic Nerve Hypoplasia which has led to blindness in her right eye and limited vision in her left eye.
Despite her love for dance, this had prevented her from seeing a ballet performance. She came to the event in her very own ballet outfit, sat in the front, put on her glasses, and was able to see the ballet with her family for the first time.
Editor Stephen Jess from Cut+Run brought all the film together in a truly magical moment that demonstrates how technology can break down barriers and open the door to new possibilities. And that’s why this is our last Reel Ad of the Week of not only 2019, but the decade.
CLIENT: Dell Technologies
- SVP, Global Brand & Experiential: Liz Matthews
- Director, Global Advertising & Content: Rachael Henke
- Brand Manager, DA + Broadcast: Valerie Daubert
- Global Creative Lead, TrueAbility ERG co-chair: Alicia Hawley
- GCD, Art Director: Niraj Zaveri
- GCD, Copywriter: Justin Ebert
- Executive Producer: Bobby Jacques
- Producer: Larissa Ananko
- Business Affairs: Maggie Diaz
- Managing Director: Rachel Krouse
- Account Director: Allie Ritter
- Account Supervisor: Olivia Rothermel
- Executive Music Producer: Theresa Notartomaso
- Music Producer: Alexandra Allen
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Resonant Pictures:
- Director: Adam Barton
- Director of Photography: Alex Cullen
- Producer: Nathan Russell
EDIT: Cut + Run Editorial
- Editor: Stephen Jess
- Asst. Editor: Chrissy Doughty
- Producer: Hope DuHaime
- Managing Director: Lauren Hertzberg
MIX: Sound Lounge
- Sound Engineer: Tom Jucarone
- Executive Producer: Becca Falborn
- Producer: Lauren Mullen